3. Join the Comms
Additional you can follow us on the hellscape that is Twitter to help expand our reach.
GitHub serves as the mechanism for all Lando code, issue reporting/tracking and project management.
It you are a contributor it is highly recommended you also install ZenHub to get access to a nice Kanban style board for the GitHub issues.
Slack serves as the mechanism for Lando support and contributor coordination. You can join the Lando slack org via LaunchPass. By default you will be added to the #community channel which is our free and open community support channel. You also should join any of the additional channels below as is appropriate:
- #administrators - For those who help administer and coordinate Lando
- #alliance - For all Lando Alliance members
- #bloggers - For those contributing case studies, training materials and other content to the blog
- #evangelists - For those looking to evangelize Lando at meetups, events, camps, etc
- #guiders - For those writing helpful Lando guides and tutorials
- #upsellers - For those helping to help sell Lando sponsorships, support and services
- #contributors - For those who contribute to the making of Lando
- #social - For suggesting social content for Lando
- #kalabox - For legacy Kalabox community support
Join some channels and say hi!
Twitter is our primary outreach and social channel. If you are fearless then follow us and get involved in the conversation!