NOT READY YET!
We are still working on the Lando Alliance contributor program so this content may be out of date. We are planning to launch on May 4, 2020.
In the meantime we recommend you get on the waitlist by joining The Alliance as a contributor.
This section is designed for people who want to contrib
code things to Lando. Specifically that might mean working on
- Lando itself and its plugins
- Lando's DevOps pipeline eg build, test and deploy
- Lando's tests and testing infrastructure
- Lando's documentation and Vuepress documentation site
- Lando's express API
- Lando's marketing website
- Lando's metrics server
- Lando's Vuepress marketing site
- Lando's Vuepress events listing
- Lando's Vuepress blog
What do I need to get started?
You will need to go through all the steps in our Getting Involved section if you have not done so already. This will get you rolling for contribution. Here are all the steps from the aforementioned section for completeness.
- Join the alliance as a contributor
- Join the comms
- Install Lando from source and activate secret toggle
- Add yourself as a contributor
If you are having issues with any of the above or need some guidance from one of our guide pros make sure you join our Slack org and check out the #community and/or #contributors channels.