Here is a rough overview of the kinds of things we are trying to do on the way to the next minor/major Lando version.
Of course we will also always be concurrently working on bug fixes, reasonable improvements and small non-breaking features to the current stable version.
3.1 - ETD Early 2021
There are basically three buckets of stuff we want to do here:
- Bring more of our excellent community into the contribution process
- Start regular contributor meetings that are focused on issue triage, documentation, lando web properties, content, marketing, etc
- Provide a place (eg plugins) for new features, services, recipes, etc to be created and used outside of the main Lando repo
- Provide a set of guides that effectively serves as a Lando 101 type course
landocommands for users to easily install, share, scaffold and specify Lando plugins in their apps
- Provide relevant documentation, examples, etc to get people rolling quick
- Create up a few official Lando plugins
- Create 5-10 plugins from other contributors
3. Lando Share
- Provide a new