Getting Started Blogging
Our blog is intended as a space for our Alliance members to post development related materials. While we prefer Lando related content its a space for any dev content.
What do I need to get started?
You will need to go through all the steps in our Getting Involved section if you have not done so already. This will get you rolling for contribution. Here are all the steps from the aforementioned section for completeness.
- Join the alliance
- Join the comms
- Install Lando from source and activate secret toggle
- Add yourself as a contributor
- Proceed to adding your first post
If you are having issues with any of the above or need some guidance from one of our guide pros make sure you join our Slack org and check out the #community and/or #guiders channels.
What should I write?
Here are some Lando and non-Lando ideas for content
- A case study showcasing how Lando saved time and money
- A comparison of development tools
- An article about how QBASIC is the future of dev
You can always check to see if there are any GitHub issues that have been tagged